One of our global clients faced a herculean task. They needed to unify a testing plan with 40 different content managers to increase engagement across eight digital properties.
- Establish vigorous testing program to increase conversions, sentiment and engagement across eight different Windows site sections
- Create testing queue prioritizing testing questions from more than 40 content managers
- Launch regular testing meeting schedule to report results from tests, identify risks and align stakeholders on testing queue
- Pointmarc sr. testing strategist met with entire client team—comprised of BI, content publishing, test administration, creative and project management— to establish test prioritization algorithm
- Developed organization-specific testing best practices guide to influence testing questions and mitigate testing risks
- Established KPI’s for each site section to influence overall site goals
- Successfully deployed an average of two A/B tests per week in an aggressive testing schedule
- Identified significant lift opportunities through optimization of a wide range of content pages
- Provided insight in weekly meetings on how individual section testing campaigns are performing in the context of overall site goals.